Friday, October 13, 2017

Day 15: Herbon to Santiago de Compostela

What can I say? I have arrived!


The Cathedral by night. 


The view from my room. 


Reuniting with fellow pilgrims from Russia, Germany and Portugal. 


Santiago street in the evening. 


Santiago street in the morning. 

4 comments:

ACB29 said...

Ah, what you must be feeling Amy to have accomplished this goal, made it to this beautiful place on your journey. Congratulations!!!! So proud of you and all you did that lead you to making it to Santiago. You'll always carry your experiences in your mind and heart as a Pilgrim who chose to honour yourself and your Dad in a wonderful way! Thank you for taking your family and friends along with you! Enjoy every moment that remains in your adventure.

Anonymous said...

Well done Amy! Congratulations! What wonderful memories you will have of this journey.

Vivian said...

Congratulations Amy! It seems just yesterday you were talking about the Camino and here you are having completed it. WOW! Thank you for sharing it with all of us - I have thoroughly enjoyed your experience.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! What an amazing and enriching experience. Thank you for your dedication to sharing each days journey with all of us. I can't even begin to imagine the feeling of Santiago de Compostela. Just 'be' this day :-)
M